The Vancouver Chapter of ISSA is proud to sponsor Westcoast
Security Forum 2005
JOIN LEADING EXPERTS in the information security industry at Western Canada's
largest gathering of computer security professionals.
Date: Monday November 14th
Theme: Identity Management
WestCoast Security Forum 2005 offers information sessions on the following topics:
- Identities for Community Portals
- Identity Federation
- Best Practices in Identity Management
- Identity Theft Risk Management
- Identity Management in Health Care
- RFID for the Olympics
- Privacy Implications of ID Management
- Scalable ID Management Architectures
- Partnering with US Companies
- Developing an InfoSec Program
- Virus & Worm Mitigation
- Incident Response & Forensics
- Threat Modeling
- Vulnerability Management
- Layer-2 Security
- And more.....
For more information visit http://www.wcsf.com.